▸ smile to the world babes ... ♬
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Babe♥ posted at: @7:25 AM
0 Wishes // Make a wish?


It's like whenever your not with me, i really need you. But when you suddenly appear to me, and we're not together. i feel like, i don;t want you, i don't need you. i just dun have the guts to say that, i really want youto hold me now.

day by day, you fade away. and everyday, all i can do is cry. But in front of  you, i show you that im very strong :) whenever your gone, i break to pieces.

i just cant accept that we're not together and i can't stand being together with you again without healing all the pain.

Did you even know how i felt when we broke up the day before my birthday? Did you know that you ruined my once-a-year-most-special-day? Did you know all i could think about was you? i can't sleep at night without stalking your account. See what's new and stuffs. Every morning , i wake up and i always thought that we're still together but when i go into facebook and see that we no longer are together. i start my day with a fake smile :)

◂◂ Travel Bback in time ♪ // Back to Top, Baby? \\ ♪ Back to The Future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011