▸ Introduction from HuiShan ... ♬
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Babe♥ posted at: @7:06 PM
0 Wishes // Make a wish?



Hey Babes =) 
Going to introduce myself here :3 
Donut! I know you are waiting so long >:D 


I'm HuiShan, turning 15 next year of 16th  May =) 
Currently studying in Smja, a government school which is really bad to me~ :o
I can say, Peoples love my chubby cheeks especially ANITA HO! yesh you! hahaaha
I have Facebook, Blog and Twitter :3 But the only thing is I wouldn't accept stranger as my friend you you add me =) Sorry~ 
=D And I look like this~ 

See! I'm cute right? Thanks Thanks! =") hehehehe! Nahh! Just joking! I look uglier laa~





 My chubby with only a side of dimple =) 
But did anyone use to pronounce dimple as nipple? 
I USED TO BD 
I was talking to my friend then saw a guy with dimple,
"Ehh! The guy with the nipple IS SOUUUU CUTE :3" 
My friend laugh crazily without me knowing what did I do wrong :3 hehehehehehe! 








And letter for Rachel, 
Please don't be sad! Babes still on your side eventhough me, HuiShan can't help you :/ 
I like your smile =) It's cute ! So smile for everyone okay? 


Ruby, 
You don't have him anymore, but there's more better guy in the world okay? Forget him is the best thing, Friends is the thing we can have around, shares, laugh and cry =)
Don't put on a fake smile infront of Babes, same goes to Rachel and others too!  Gambateh =) 


Ling, 
You had a pretty face with a mouth which always scold bad words when you get stress~
Bu yao keep on scold laa, will get older easily okay? :3

Donut, 
You have a great attitude and hiao mouth with you! >:D no le la horhh?
Bu yao hate him so muchh la~ Think about when you was young =)
他曾经牵过你的手教会了你很多东西不是吗?
他曾经也应该爱过你,保护着你吧?
珍惜现在你所有的,不见了,是很难找回来的。
You know how I feel right ? 
Mind view my blog? Wo zhan zai zhe li wei ni Jiayou =)


Others? wish you all no problem laa okay? =) 
Mind peoples view my blog and leave some ojipala on my tagboard?


Okayy~ I may finish my words here =) 
Peoples, please don't try to break my babe's heart =) 
They are weak sometimes eventhough they have a never-cry outside =) 


                                                                                                             Hui Shan <3

◂◂ Travel Bback in time ♪ // Back to Top, Baby? \\ ♪ Back to The Future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011