▸ Nothing can ever change. ... ♬
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Babe♥ posted at: @8:58 PM
0 Wishes // Make a wish?


What are friends all about?

Friends are all about them being there for you, either for your ups and downs, the ones that would always support you no matter what happens. The ones that you can count on in everything, the ones that never back-stabbed, judge, look down or nag about you. Usually, they say 'A smile represents you being happy'. To me, that's not true. Most of us, teenagers would do is by putting a fake smile on just to make everyone think we'll alright.. but deep inside we hurt so much.
''Another day without you with me, is like a blade that cuts right through me. But I can wait forever, when you call my heart stops beating, but when your gone it wont stop bleeding. The thing I miss the most is, waking up next to you.When I look into your eyes, man I wish that I could stay. And I can't lie, but every time I leave my heart turns gray. And I, I wanna come back home to see your face. I know it feels like forever, guess that's just the price I gotta pay. But when I come back home to feel your touch makes it better til that day there's nothing else that I can do and I just can take it.'' This quote came from a song. It actually tells is how we feel deep inside when we're really hurt.


◂◂ Travel Bback in time ♪ // Back to Top, Baby? \\ ♪ Back to The Future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011