▸ Just a short intro. ♥ ... ♬
Friday, June 10, 2011
Babe♥ posted at: @6:31 AM
0 Wishes // Make a wish?


Dear Blog,
I can actually updates my own blog now, but i am using my precious time to write this post, so internet, don't being such a bitch please and be nice to me. :]

My name is DonnaJong. I dislikes my middle and last name, so I am not going to tell. Deal with it.
I am 13 years old, december11 is the my date. And BELLE IS OLDER THAN ME, WRINKLE 8D
Currently studying in CHMS, pround of it. Year8, facing SPE. Wishing me good luck? ;D


I love my BABES. You can't judge me or any of my babes, it doesn't work on we. Because we always stay together, cheer each others up and meant to be together. Hope this will last forever ♥


◂◂ Travel Bback in time ♪ // Back to Top, Baby? \\ ♪ Back to The Future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011