▸ 04.11.2011 ... ♬
Thursday, November 03, 2011
Babe♥ posted at: @8:44 PM
0 Wishes // Make a wish?


Hello darlings,
how's life going?

Mine went from :D ---> :) ---> :l ---> :( ---> D: ---> D': ---> :l ---> :'D then back to D':  after i got tired of all this crap, i was like .____. for a month. And all i can say is that, im fucking  emotional. Even just the little things can make me sad like hell. Is caring too much wrong? Is doing what i want wrong? Is being myself wrong?



Sorry to disappoint. Sorry I'm not the type of girl you thought I am. I told you already, but you say I'm just saying it to keep you away. & No, you do not accept me for me. You were trying to change me, into the girl you wanted me to be. I was stupid to listen to you. Even people have warned me, I DO NOT CARE. Why? Because I don't judge a book by its cover. Unlike you, i may be a double face but it only happens when its necessary. Nobody is fucking perfect. People makes mistakes. Since you told me, you're ex is CLOSE TO PERFECT. WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING BE WITH HER, INSTEAD OF FUCKING COMPLAINING HOW ANNOYING SHE IS. And can I say you're really selfish. You complained her to me and i listened, but it seems like you're not listening when i say something. You don't know how many people ignored me for it. How much people talked about me. How much i got judged. FOR JUST HANGING OUT WITH YOU.


screw the sorry, its like I'm saying sorry cause I'm being me.


And you said you got what I wanted you to do? LOL. and i did not fucking thank you for it? Dude, if it wasn't for deactivating my facebook, they still would have come alright. :) & I DONT THINK YOU ASKED ME TO DEACTIVATE IT. did you? yeah, thats what i thought. And seriously, stop thinking all the girls like you. lols, screw it. Go hang out with your malay friends or something and call us rubbish. whatever. 


Don't fucking come back and say sorry, cause i had enough.  I don't want my life to be messed up again. I started over, this time without you. GBU boy.


If you're reading this, you can hate me all you want. You can fucking tell people how bad am i and asked them to stop being friends with me. because 




that is rant #1 theres still a long way to go. ;)
i think. LOL.


YOU. YOU. YOU. Why are you treating me like this.
I don't wanna play games. If you like me, show me you do. If you don't, then just tell me...
Don't need to hide. What are we? I don't even know. I've been waiting..
and waiting.. and waiting.. but no question seems to pop out. How long will you leave me hanging?
I promise myself not let anyone in my heart again but you just found its way to get in.

We used to be so happy. So.. what happen? Him happen?
how can a guy ruin a "idontknowwhatitscalled-ship" like this? :L
And now, you seem to stop trying.. you're drifting away. You know how am I like.
You know I don't like to start the convo first. So why are you making me feel like this? :/

I know i should face my fears but inside me a voice always tell me that if you love me you will find me.
So i just kept on waiting... I don't wanna annoy you either. I just want you to be happy.
We lost the spark we had. Last time I would always feel butterflies. Not saying I don't now, but there's a feeling that isn't right.. Like I'm missing something.


You even asked me if its possible to like two person at once.. You don't know how much is going on in a girl's head when a guy they like say that. :L
I just miss the old us. 



The lyrics... :')

I know how it feels to be lonely, to be rejected, to be lost. Thats why I've posting statuses like " have a great day" and all that. I'm not being an attention seeker or something. Is just that it I want people to know that you are never alone, you always have your friends and families with you, so smile up and look at the bright side! :) yes what I mean was wake up and look at the sun and get up! lols.

EXAM IS OVER ON SATURDAY!

can't wait. MUAHAHHAHAHA.

xoxo.
R.

◂◂ Travel Bback in time ♪ // Back to Top, Baby? \\ ♪ Back to The Future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011