▸ Rawr. ... ♬
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Babe♥ posted at: @4:47 AM
0 Wishes // Make a wish?


Rawr. How is all my babes doing? :3 I found out that, our blog is still showing the same post as last time I signed in o.o Woah. Everyone seems so busy ya? x3

I am kinda mad and super duper sad.. 
Maybe I should quit our? Babe's group.. Maybe I should really quit.. and No. I am not taking this fun.
I think there's no point for me to stay, since.. Zi Qing is getting more close with MOST of you.
She can just simply replace me.. :'/ this make me cry..

I really do upset. I know I shouldn't call you girls to stay away from ziqing just because i hates her. But there's somehow a reason there ya know?

She's trying to steal all my non-chmsian friend ( exclude chmsian, chmsian-friend is just acting nice in front of her ), I am fine with it, because I know, I still have you guys, babes. All the way, she's acting so innocent in front of them, talk about how bad is Meichen against me. Always do gossip about me, like a lot, more than you could imagine, She just want me to stay away from ''her friend''. Okay. Why not? If you think that having them being your friend, then everyone will do what you wants, then go ahead.

I even act like I don't know them, even they say hi to me, I don't answer back. it hurts a lots.. </3 I just want her to stop stealing. but guess, it is still not enough for her. she's now getting more closer with you girls, I just can't bear this. I don't want to see how much close she is already with you girls, so i choose to deactivate my account. stupid, i know. but guess, i just have to do this to stop myself from confusing and blaming how stupid i am.


donnajong. xoxo

◂◂ Travel Bback in time ♪ // Back to Top, Baby? \\ ♪ Back to The Future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011